Prescription Drug Litigation
The law in most states provides several personal injury claims for those who have been seriously injured and harmed by a prescription drug.
Prescription Drug Claims include:
- Breach of warranty
- Strict liability for a defective product
Damages Sought Against Pharmaceutical Companies for Harmful Drug Side Effects and Injuries include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Physical disablement
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
In the case of a patient’s death, the family of the victim may file a wrongful death action and seek damages.
If you or a loved one have experienced an injury caused by a prescription drug, please fill out our free case review form.